Антидетект браузер Incogniton 🖼 Profile transfer is another useful feature that was introduced in the latest update. What is it for and how to use it. Let's tell now👨‍🏫 A...

• Автор темы Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel
  • Дата начала
Антидетект браузер Incogniton
I

Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel

Profile transfer is another useful feature that was introduced in the latest update. What is it for and how to use it. Let's tell now👨‍🏫

As you can already understand, the main task of this function is the complete transfer of the profile to another Incogniton user with all the settings and data inside. This may be necessary if you decide to sell, exchange or simply give away your account / other information inside the profile.

📤To share a profile:
go to My Account -> Profile Transfer -> select the profiles to transfer and place them in the column on the right -> enter the recipient's email -> Create transfer request

📥To accept a profile:
go to My Account -> Profile Transfer -> Accept Profile Transfer -> select submitted profiles and move to the right column -> Accept Transfer Request

🚫If the recipient did not have time to accept the profiles, the transfer can be canceled.
❗️Paid users can send and receive profiles, while free users can only receive.

Enjoy!

jBwAX2VUF0uAoQyF8xEIHdXSd9eQgDTHJcbE1IjfK6H6adCNYy5Y8cLboX_rQfBDvriokYpob1kXPEMfSgwoMTqoGHNjfY1wGku-6qVJ-yx7tgyFlIsF6AYA4MGg-MBpkIxNSaP0KG-9MV00da8pe6X5ZZTPYFrIsWxjCxYWiAUVRPufeDPWgbV4WC3pbrcjNOUmeNDT9ovqgH_XABOl7h7T_S264zEF0VgCayIdmXof41CAqHYHUht2FtEbPluizjvnxiqHoK365qedG5nluGmt8PsQiOw6wKG1DHbeTyQBhLO9yKxEfzmlQBTch-3V1KTvDQIXIajqbXsfiMcYVg.jpg

Новость с заголовком 🖼 Profile transfer is another useful feature that was introduced in the latest update. What is it for and how to use it. Let's tell now👨‍🏫 A... опубликовал

Читать далее...

Верх