Антидетект браузер Incogniton 🖼 It's time to learn more about Incogniton! This is the 7️⃣ edition of the #answers_to_questions series. Today, we will answer the most frequentl...

• Автор темы Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel
  • Дата начала
Антидетект браузер Incogniton
I

Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel

It's time to learn more about Incogniton!

This is the 7️⃣ edition of the #answers_to_questions series. Today, we will answer the most frequently asked questions from users recently. 👇

🟣Can I use proxies purchased in Incogniton outside of the browser?
Yes, you can use any purchased proxies elsewhere besides the Incogniton application.

🟣Can I use an outdated version of the browser core?
Yes, but you risk the security of your accounts. We always recommend using the latest version of the Chromium browser to minimize suspicions from anti-fraud systems. Using an old version of the core is only acceptable in certain cases, for instance, if your OS does not support the latest version.

🟣Does data synchronization with the cloud occur in real time?
No. Data synchronization occurs when the profile starts and stops. If synchronization fails, the next time you start the profile, you will see the following notification (see example).
Publication on this topic.

tIEv0eQpxXIae1Si6tHo59mFiRlxhJ1cvu4B31mdB7RBuDn3MOGq1IKgoIuzAqrccs7_UYxLsMxkyYtpVyzX7gIKnISulXNPsIUYBQ4n7hLlkbi0GJb4fgKHS17k_RDLHvE7sjCsf5qXgl0ODdJ76uZ16FReATc4bcwNrSsM59IkcuKOdScfeP-JZMsKZya4aLD2_68vlK76yd6tyCbqU0yJ4V4BtiBlo3m-LjpMbSR5dcGqMQFIOn-w-65uU522U2RRyx8HEZpC9Ou1-lg9tSLqrf0nVEOtyzBvLEzd3D-rcJbCc3h84mzER1vZxtWZoNmcF6hRvfBKlqZKJfSm1w.jpg

Новость с заголовком 🖼 It's time to learn more about Incogniton! This is the 7️⃣ edition of the #answers_to_questions series. Today, we will answer the most frequentl... опубликовал

Читать далее...

Верх