Антидетект браузер Incogniton 🔄🎉Incogniton update to version 3.3.2.0 - small improvements and added support for the new Google extension format. On November 13, 2023, we rele...

• Автор темы Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel
  • Дата начала
Антидетект браузер Incogniton
I

Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel

🔄🎉Incogniton update to version 3.3.2.0 - small improvements and added support for the new Google extension format.

On November 13, 2023, we released an update that improved Incogniton in the following aspects:

🔥 NEW FEATURE! Added a setting to disable the close confirmation dialog, so you no longer need to press the "continue" button every time before closing Incogniton. You can adjust this to your preference in the My Account -> Other section.
🔥 NEW FEATURE! Added a setting to enable the webcam in new profiles by default. You can set this in My Account -> Profile.

⚡️ IMPROVEMENT! Added support for the new format of extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Note! You can easily add extensions to your profile using the extension management feature. See this guide for more information.
⚡️ IMPROVEMENT! Added the option to show the password when logging into your Incogniton account. This will ensure that you enter the correct data.
⚡️ IMPROVEMENT! Added a recycle bin icon to the main screen for convenient access to restoration. See this guide for more information about the recycle bin functionality.

✅ BUG FIXES! Minor browser bug fixes.

🙌 If you still have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our support team via email at help@incogniton.com or on Telegram.

Best regards,
Incogniton Team!

Новость с заголовком 🔄🎉Incogniton update to version 3.3.2.0 - small improvements and added support for the new Google extension format. On November 13, 2023, we rele... опубликовал

Читать далее...

Верх