Антидетект браузер Incogniton 🖼 Hello friends!👋 Welcome to another edition of the #answers_to_questions issue 5️⃣ column, dedicated to updates. • I can't update Incogniton...

• Автор темы Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel
  • Дата начала
Антидетект браузер Incogniton
I

Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel

Hello friends!👋

Welcome to another edition of the #answers_to_questions issue 5️⃣ column, dedicated to updates.

• I can't update Incogniton. What should I do?
First of all, you need to understand which update you are dealing with, as this will determine the path to choose to solve the problem. Please check similar information about the update and ways to fix errors here.

After updating the browser core, do I need to change anything in the profile settings?
After updating the browser core, make sure that the new core version is selected in the profile settings. It is also recommended to update the user agent to the latest version.

Will my browser profiles or data in the profiles disappear after the update?
No, your profiles and data in them will not disappear after updating the application or the browser core.

WgQPV7C2mhNm1KuJGRzK85AQ_lw341pqX8S3de-kNLEKGVKFXG1UYOozQvhzPKu8B1_OSegpHqhG3qBsyCM9bw2phJ0lRSugvghvwSWdCr7-JsuuMyvuWvRuzxZUSRReIo8PppCWYVem0fA3J9JcmP5dhlNxVf6JV6OJdWenJZHm_bOucrbvuiIO2CJOMVSIACwhx1eK1kT1Tgz0D-aeiqEXjrOpchT4Yo4IHkVRqR-2YGldpHq4C2mGDa6TDsGbDFaB2jLrEnTG0B2us9w-1d7vsUXBnK1oU4eTTM4BCyoMVo7Wo3rXuMFNouL8TwOAFUZi3NwbQ-UJFVkIQMpYew.jpg

Новость с заголовком 🖼 Hello friends!👋 Welcome to another edition of the #answers_to_questions issue 5️⃣ column, dedicated to updates. • I can't update Incogniton... опубликовал

Читать далее...

Верх