Антидетект браузер Incogniton ↩️🖼 Hello friends👋 We are glad to inform you that last week we significantly optimized the browser after a major update. Incogniton has been i...

• Автор темы Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel
  • Дата начала
Антидетект браузер Incogniton
I

Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel

Incogniton Browser:

🆕🎉Incogniton update V 3.2.7.2. — Incogniton browser core upgrade to V.110, Adding pre saved extensions and bookmarks to your browser profiles Dear Incogniton user, We are really happy to announce the update that we launched, in this update we have improved…

Hello friends👋

We are glad to inform you that last week we significantly optimized the browser after a major update.

Incogniton has been improved on the following aspects:

✅Fixed! Bug where automation with Selenium didn't work.
✅Fixed! Problem with adding the same bookmark/extension to multiple profiles.

⚡Improved! Masking the WebRTC plugin.
⚡Improved! Work when using IPv6 proxy.

📌Other. Minor fixes.

🙌If you still have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our support team via email support@incogniton.com or Telegram.

A-iwHnB6gBqjecq9h7kI6JUycz3C5rdZzGJo8qFJJH0ae4sHTI7krob8FZ7v9x63Fwe14c5YVO5ygmI_RtpBhUdkUHFoatPx1SkmVCnhdmpHyDpiiRwMbnzrAaidwOsFDIO770UlVNmiTZj_ovOATjXFqVG8UadViyicu0WV9NoIfIFzNkNj278uLdjOJtSrVL15s4JL3nQvaPxLpum0cTokh2d4iE3zCBcdNrWqoWtOiy_tJvDQ4eUnWXBkDVBXCSXkDhhjwwNtUOej5Ejdo8GOmz2hEErPZJ2hkWvTngob5NqkuN8G3xvXTItb6BwLlm4ltBwA-msEV8F1E5eEUQ.jpg

Новость с заголовком ↩️🖼 Hello friends👋 We are glad to inform you that last week we significantly optimized the browser after a major update. Incogniton has been i... опубликовал

Читать далее...

Верх