Антидетект браузер Incogniton 🖼 Hello, dear users! Due to the recent changes in our pricing plans, you have been asking a lot of questions. Today, we will answer the most popula...

• Автор темы Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel
  • Дата начала
Антидетект браузер Incogniton
I

Incogniton Browser - Telegram Channel

Hello, dear users!

Due to the recent changes in our pricing plans, you have been asking a lot of questions. Today, we will answer the most popular ones. 🤔

This is the 8️⃣ issue of the #answers_to_questions.

🟣 Does the coupon you provide (TG15) apply to all pricing plans?
Yes, of course! You can choose any plan and use this coupon to get a 15% discount.

🟣 Can I apply the coupon if I subscribe to a plan for 6 months to get an additional discount?
Yes! You can choose any 6-month plan to receive a 30% discount, plus apply the coupon to get an additional 15% off the final order amount.

🟣 If I pay for a plan, will I be able to purchase additional slots for team members?
Yes again! You will be able to buy additional slots for team members at any time. This can be done in the personal account or through support (hello@incogniton.com or on Telegram).

🟣 Will I be able to apply the coupon later when I decide to pay for the plan?
Unfortunately, the validity period of the coupon is limited, and we cannot guarantee that it will be available at the time of payment.

🟣 Is tax applicable when signing up for a discounted plan?
Yes, tax is active on any payment for any Incogniton order. However, you can cancel it. Please learn more about the tax in this message.

oxJiDQeEFKymGNraIFtxLdcpG_iKii5Ct-aIMBG11wgPfUuoZ9HAw2K409h_bli-Yiml--qa3SY7k4Q93tzjXM81V7DtZRSJWxraju8Hw3qsWXI4zoQ3CV1ltSYEIYMaPCU_r0iwwYq9rUjrYu9pjHDR2B5DBDgABHiOF3KIK8-Yd6i2wflaPcpwRZ9u8y-cNcfQduvcuFAhpbv5cbQHT7Vs1h4bB1YpKWmypLFQ-RMq_N10vXwb9OziP6EBtIKgyo9rFauMy2C-nJYJRd-GIMwhsAqMk8rqbPxmGVN8qqtl7CEgd0Zy6GHsRJEI4oYOmjdMiB-5qtFx49R1BdGhrw.jpg

Новость с заголовком 🖼 Hello, dear users! Due to the recent changes in our pricing plans, you have been asking a lot of questions. Today, we will answer the most popula... опубликовал

Читать далее...

Верх